Services Offered // For Lawyers
Whether you are in-house counsel, a big firm, a small-to-medium size litigation boutique or a solo practitioner, the Law Office of Marianne Recher can help. How?
The Law Office of Marianne Recher helps other lawyers solve staffing and expertise demands by providing expert project-based services related to litigation generally, with a focus on regulatory or government investigations and white collar issues.
For example, below are ways the Law Office of Marianne Recher can help you:
- assist with financial, regulatory, and internal investigations
- focus on fact gathering and analysis
- coordinate subpoena response
- interact with clients to identify and gather materials and facts
- conduct witness interviews
- provide overviews of client based on publically available information
- analyze and synthesize client materials and facts
- create chronologies of relevant facts
- identify, locate, and interview witnesses for trial
- assist with trials
- act as local counsel
- provide other ad hoc litigation support and problem solving